Peak365 is our performance based training plan.
Across each week you will have access to five strength and conditioning sessions.
The foundation of each program is to develop work capacity, we achieve this through training each of the bodies energy systems.
Secondly, but certainly of equal importance we focus on developing total body strength through various set/rep protocols.
We believe a body that can express strength and power from a multitude of positions and be able to recover quickly from said bouts, is the one of highest performance.
What to expect?
- 5 sessions per week (60 minute sessions)
- Mono-structural and mixed modal conditioning
- Strength and Power training
- Injury prevention and isolation accessory exercises
A Typical week might look like…
- Monday - Front Squat, Hip Hinge, Anaerobic Conditioning
- Tuesday - Pull Up, Horizontal Push/Pull movements, Aerobic Conditioning
- Wednesday - Low load Aerobic conditioning (mono-structural or mixed modal)
- Thursday - Deadlift, Vertical Pressing, Anaerobic Conditioning
- Friday - Back Squat, Lower body Push/Pull movements, Aerobic conditioning
This program is aimed at…
- Intermediate to Advanced athletes and everyday athletes.
- Males and Females
- Those who have gym access
- Those with performance based goals
- Sportsmen and women
Each session is delivered directly to your smart phone or email address with access to our training platform. Here you will have the ability to watch video demonstrations of each exercise, read detailed coaching instructions and contact our coaches directly with any additional questions.
At Starks Fitness we believe education is power. The better you understand, the more confidence you have to apply it.
Our coaches are on hand to help and educate each one of our clients in a language that you can understand. Don’t settle for ‘what’ and ‘when’... always ask ‘WHY’.
Paid Monthly £99 | Minimum commitment term - 3 Months | 30 days cancellation
- ELITE LEVEL PROGRAMMING FOR ADVANCED TRAINING
- ACCESS TO OUR USER-FRIENDLY TRAINING PLATFORM FOR ULTIMATE ACCOUNTABILITY
- MONTHLY ROTATION OF PROGRAMMING UTILISING DIFFERENT TRAINING PRINCIPLES
- RESULTS BASED TRAINING